Sunday, June 7, 2009

Last night in town...

In a few hours I'm heading to Tucson, Arizona where I'll be living with my friend Andy. I won't have the internet aside from my phone's 3G service, so I don't know how often I will get to post pictures. Since I won't have much access to the internet, I thought I'd make a short little post before I tried to get some sleep. Anyway, I would love it if you wrote me, sent me records, photographs, letters, books, anything really. I promise I will send something equally sweet back. Here is my new address. (Sidenote: if you want, and for some reason don't have my number, message me at either of the available social networking site links provided on the right hand side of your screen.) Write me!

Joaquín Chávez
102 W. Sahuaro Dr.
Tucson, AZ 85705



Megin Taylor's neighbor mentioned his past profession as an exotic dancer, so we decided to put his skills to the test. This is Derek lavishing him with ones.



Shitty poop pants outside of our Launchpad.



Another wasted day in Corrales. That water felt incredible.



Although I really do appreciate the thought, this cake wasn't vegan so I couldn't even eat it. Betty ended up smashing it into my face and licking it out of my nostrils. Then Jake put his nuts on it. I truly have the best friends.



This is what "helping a dude" really looks like, and really, how I will really remember this beautiful city and my great friends. Thanks guys. I love you all. I'll be back sooner than later, I hope.

1 comment:

  1. Andy's fucking awesome. Hopefully we hang out when you move here! :)

    myspace.com/idolsystem

    ReplyDelete